Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday, April 10th

So I'm sitting here, having put together what I hope is everything I need that I didn't send down with the bike---electronics, toiletries, meds, books, pens, etc.  If I forget something, I can buy it!  I'm getting very anxious about the whole affair.  I worked again with the maps on the first week of riding through Florida and realized that I can't do much more to "plan" the route.  I have to see how I'm adjusting, how is the weather and allow the trip to happen.  From reading about trips, I get the impression that some people have everything planned in advance, have a schedule and adhere to it.  Except for planning to be back on the 1st of June or so, I need to let it flow a bit more.  I know I'll be better once I get on the road.  Looking forward to my first palm tree of the season!

4 comments:

  1. I think you need to start moving. Right now you're overthinking the trip. Where are you? Can you provide a map? Stop navel gazing!

    Love, deine schwester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    So.... how was your first day? Deine Schwester has it right... relax, enjoy, go with the flow! Be here now, and all that! Looking forward to hearing and seeing how things are going. Wishing you a wonderful time.

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have palm trees in Scotland too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first day Dave!!! Hey, are you interested in staying in Vero Beach?? Where to tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete