Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 1



The day started off with a shower which cooled things off, even thought it was early.  They have our summer here already, temps in the 80's.  I had to ride through all the stores and malls before I got to the coast.  Boy, is it worth it!  The ocean is so vast and majestic, even the little part I can see from the shore.  The coast road is populated with stately Mediterranean type of architecture, very tasteful and very expensive!  Cars for the most part give me wide berth and I don't feel unsafe.  However, I also used to ride my bicycle up the middle of Sixth Avenue during rush hour and drove a cab in NYC so my comfort level may be different from yours.  About 63 miles today.   Let's see how those legs feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment